Didnt gt periods
Im not getting my periods for over 3 months. im scared it is because of my weight increase?! and once before, almost a year ago i used a pill to stop my period once.

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition too. But since you haven't got your periods In a while and you are also giving us hint that you have gained weight too. If that is the situation then.kindly consult a gynecologist and get your thyroid levels and ultra sound abdomen done for.further evaluation and treatment. Thank you