Did the lumber spine MRI
Getting lower back pain from last 5 days. Went orthopedics suggested for lumber MRI scan. Report flashed. Attached is my report could you check and help.me out.

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Spine Surgeon 13 yrs exp Mumbai

the mri report is suggestive of a slip disc as said in common terms if you have pain going down your buttocks or leg then you may need to take bed rest correct your posture and do physiotherapy with a Physiotherapist however these are suggestions only the final call can only be made after seeing you personally so I will suggest to consult the orthopaedic surgeon again as besides the above he may prescribe some medications also 90% of slip discs will become alright without surgery