Diagonised with PCOS
Am 23 unmarried recently got to know that i have PCOS, i gained weight (stopped workout from a year) i had an irregular period from Apr 2015 till date as my period skipped for 2 months so consulted gynecologist but got my period without use of tablets (aft starting workout) my thyroid is -ve should i use tablets?

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

There is no need of tabs. Ovid is a type of body structure and not a disease in everyone. Try to keep ur weight under control. Don't bother about periods untill u get married because if u take tabs then the periods would turn back to their irregularities once u stop taking tabs. There is no need till u marry. It problems is anovulation. Don't worry