Diagnosed with CSOM

Hello, I have been diagnosed with CSOM and its been there for 2-3 years now and i have visited multiple doctors some said only surgery and some say medicine will cure, the most recent said that medicine would cure it and now i hardly have discharge but i can still feel very mild pain and the canal being a bit wet but no significant discharge, the most recent doc said if the discharge stopped you will be fine and perforation of the ear drum will be closed by itself, please advise do i need to surgery or it will heal in time? Also i have a frequent nasal block as well in morning i get , i got my nostril operated for a excessive bone, could this has been grown back and causing blockage and the recent doc gave me a drop to use it daily and that clears up, but i have to use it continously? Please advise. THanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Diagnosed with CSOM

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
It would be very helpful if you could get a CT scan- paranasal sinuses-direct coronal view 1mm cuts and get the radiologist to email you the images as jpeg files. This could be uploaded here. This will help me better understand your problem and guide you to resolve your problem.