diabetes-icon

Diabetics- cracks in foot

My moms age is 45. She is a diabetic patient. Now she got more cracks around and inner side of the foot which makes her not able to walk freely. She is using the slippers to walk inside the house. Since she is diabetic patient her wounds are healing and becoming too severe day by day. Can anyone please suggest which doctor I should consult with. What are the remedies we need to take to solve this problem. We have used all Ayurveda and homeopathy treatment but it's of no use. I would really be happy if you suggest a solution for this problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Diabetics- cracks in foot

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. It would have been really helpful if you had attached the picture of the cracks and wounds that you are talking about and also would like to know what is her recent sugar levels? Ask her to go less in water. She should use soft diabetic slippers which are available at many pharmacy stores. If its craked feet that you are talking about, she can apply krack cream which is a popular over the counter cream available. Or she can use salicure cream. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month. Consult a dermatologist in oerson for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.