diabetes-icon
Diabetic profile
Hello Dr, I am type 1 diabetic male from more than 10 years. Recently I have too much head dizziness . The dizziness is sometimes more and sometimes less or none. I also have excess leg cramps and feet pain specially at night. I am eating well but my sugar levels do fluctuate. Please guide the next.

Connect please

Do Vit B12 and D3 levels
Hi., Check for vit d and b12 levels as vit deficiency can cause this issue Also check bp and sugar levels. Need to adjust insulin dose if sugar levels are not normal.
review with reports
Ok Needs to be evaluated. Get an ecg done and have a follow up.