diabetes-icon
Diabetic problem
Hi, My age is 27 and I am diabetic. I am looking for permanent solution for this problem. I am under medication since 1 year but missing the pilla for one week is showing me the hell. Pls advice me possibility of permanent solution

Dr. Nikhil Prabhu
Diabetologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

There is no permanent cure for diabetes. Healthy diet and regular exercise along with timely medication is key to control your blood sugars. Weight loss will surely help to control your sugars.
Dr. Swapna Reddy
Diabetologist 8 yrs exp Chennai
life style modifications like diet control, regular walking controls ur 50% of Diabetes. keep alarm at time to take medicines.