diabetes-icon

Diabetic 1 and 2

Hello doctor !! My father is diabetic Petient last 17 years.. So now my father has started having problems like Numb leg, blurred eyes and skin infection ..IME9 Will it help..

Hello.. Well these are the few complications of diabetes which you will see in the long run..but yes these can be controlled with the control of sugars...so for numb legs you can start taking neurobion forte daily once if you are not ..fir blurring you can consult ophthalmologist to see whether it is due to cataract or retino pathy .sometimes altering blood sugars will also cause blurring...skin infection is just co infection sorts...meet a physician..thank you
Dr. Raka Sheohare
Diabetologist 15 yrs exp Raipur
its dm complication called neuropathy..go for proper checkup..dont rely on herbal medications..take an opinion of nearby md medicine or certified diabetologist...dont panic