diabetes-icon
Diabetes type 2
My mother have type 2 diabetes since 4years. It take glimipride 4mg before breakfast regularly. But have eye site problem. Its eye glasses power change frequently time to time some time increase and decrease. It can in week some time

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

The treatment of Diabetes is not that simple. There are many classes of Diabetic Drugs. It depends on extent of Diabetes and complications to decide medicine for the Diabetic person. Dosages are also decided upon depending on your acute and chronic sugar levels, fasting sugar levels, post prandial sugar levels, urine sugar levels , urine MICROALBUMIN levels, urea and creatinine levels. So , a complete Diabetic profile needs to be done to reach for the best drugs and proper dosages. Here is the list of Tests, please get them done and follow up with me.I will do the best and give you a proper treatment. 1. HBA1C. 2. SUGAR - Fasting and PP. 3. Urine - Routine and MICROSCOPY. 4. Urine MICROALBUMIN. 5. Urea and Creatinine. 6. Lipid Profile. Follow up with the reports . I will set up a wonderful treatment plan to control your sugar levels. Additionally I will also make a customised Dietary plan for you to take care of your Sugar levels naturally.
Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
General Physician 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Diabetes can lead to retinopathy & other changes in eyes. Please consult ophthalmologist.
Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
please get her eyes checked as diabetes can cause a cluster of eye symptoms.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
The frequent changes of power of eye glasses is mainly because of change in refractive index of lens due to fluctuating glucose levels.please control glucose levels.
annually check eye by an eye specialist
check for pap smear,mammogram,faecal occult blood ,bp and cholesterol.do regular exercise and have diabetic diet