diabetes-icon
Diabetes sugar leval 211-
My Mother blood Sugar Leval Fasting 211.7 Blood sugar post lunch 303.90 . Pls suggest me what I do

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 13 yrs exp Delhi

Hello there. It can be easily treated. Just do the following tests and follow up with the reports. HBAIC. SUGAR FASTING , PP. URINE RM Lipid Profile. Just need these tests and I send you a perfect Treatment plan and a Super Diet Plan. All the best
Dr. Sheetal Aversekar
Diabetologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
That level of blood sugar requires medicines apart from changes in diet. The medicines to be given depend on a lot of factors like her body weight, whether she has blood pressure or high cholesterol or heart problems etc and are only available on prescription so visit a diabetologist urgently. Meanwhile, reduce the intake of sweets, bakery foods, juices, jams, fast food and increase intake of fibres in the form of vegetables and salads.