diabetes-icon
Diabetes Mellitus Type II
HB1Ac level of 6.8 Having these medicines Trivolib 2 BD Triglucorde forte BD istavel 50 BD I want to know if this medicine list is recommended and should Itake them before or after food. Should I add any other medicine?

Hello, We are glad that you opted us for your help. Yes these medication are up for diabetes as you already know it. And you will have to take these medications after food within half an hour. But I wonder that the doctor who prescribed you these would have written some where in the prescription how to take them just follow it. Thank you