diabetes-icon
Diabetes medicine
Are there any Homeopathic/Ayurvedic or Herbal medicines to cure diabetes? If yes, what is the duration for which I need to take these medicines?

Doctor responses for similar questions

With your medications it's rare to have side effects, they are the one of the safest medicines in diabetes... As I see your wt is on higher side u will benefit from reducing wt for decrease in medication or may even can be stopped in few cases...
Diet and exercise to cut down your wt...!!!
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Hello there. I can understand your concern. I'm sorry but you are doing everything possible to make your condition worse. Let me explain, Diabetes is a metabolic disorder and it has no cure. The only thing that can be done is keep the sugars in normal range by medicines (which you clearly are not taking). The bad smell in your urine? Sugars in your urine. So do yourself a favour, could consult a diabetologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Hello, we have self made specialised medicine prepared for complete management of thyroid. It includes correction of weight, stopping hair fall and alleviating other symptoms such as weakness, lethargy, increased sleep, infertility etc. This is how this treatment minimizes dependence on artificial hormones and stimulates thyroid gland to produce it's own natural hormone. At the same time, this treatment increases metabolic rate thereby helping maintain good weight over long term. Kindly let me know your age, height, weight and other symptoms if any. This information is vital so as to arrive at perfect prescription. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Link to question
Does this answer your question?