diabetes-icon
Diabetes medicine
Are there any Homeopathic/Ayurvedic or Herbal medicines to cure diabetes? If yes, what is the duration for which I need to take these medicines?

Doctor responses for similar questions

Dr. Rakesh Parikh
Diabetologist 11 yrs exp Jaipur
I doubt she would respond to any Ayurvedic medicine at this stage. And no medicine Ayurvedic or Allopathic is devoid of side effects. It's just that side effects of Allopathic drugs are documented because these drugs come to market only after going through several phases of clinical research
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Hello there. I can understand your concern. I'm sorry but you are doing everything possible to make your condition worse. Let me explain, Diabetes is a metabolic disorder and it has no cure. The only thing that can be done is keep the sugars in normal range by medicines (which you clearly are not taking). The bad smell in your urine? Sugars in your urine. So do yourself a favour, could consult a diabetologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi
The treatment of Diabetes is not that simple. There are many classes of Diabetic Drugs. It depends on extent of Diabetes and complications to decide medicine for the Diabetic person. Dosages are also decided upon depending on your acute and chronic sugar levels, fasting sugar levels, post prandial sugar levels, urine sugar levels , urine MICROALBUMIN levels, urea and creatinine levels. So , a complete Diabetic profile needs to be done to reach for the best drugs and proper dosages. If Diabetes is not controlled with in few years it cause multiple complications like Eye Vision Problem, Nerves Damage, Sexual Weakness, Heart Diseases, Kidney Disease, foot Complications and reduced blood supply to the brain. Here is the list of Tests, please get them done and follow up with me.I will do the best and give you a proper treatment. 1. HBA1C. 2. SUGAR - Fasting and PP. 3. Urine - Routine and MICROSCOPY. 4. Urine MICROALBUMIN. 5. Urea and Creatinine. 6. Lipid Profile. Follow up with the reports . I will set up a wonderful treatment plan to control your sugar levels. Additionally I will also make a customised Dietary plan for you to take care of your Sugar levels naturally.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?