diabetes-icon
Diabetes medicine
Are there any Homeopathic/Ayurvedic or Herbal medicines to cure diabetes? If yes, what is the duration for which I need to take these medicines?

Doctor responses for similar questions

Yes herbal medicine are very effective.. consult online for proper history and diagnosis..
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
You can try but I don't guarantee to cure the cancer.
share the reports and prescription in details.
consult me online for further query and complaint with full history and report to diagnose the disease after that for treatment for cure.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
U mentioned your age as 29. So at such a early age diabetes is definitely a thing for concern. If u r overweight then reduce it with all kinds of efforts. Do u  have thyroid? Then treat it properly . Do your s. Insulin level , fasting sugar level. Do your C- Peptide level . Whats app me me your height n weight along with these reports.
continue all ur allopathic medicines as it is. please do not stop them. else u will be in problem
have cinnamon powder two pinch three times before each meal
Link to question
Does this answer your question?