Diabetes issue
Can I intake hookah in type 2 diabetes..at least once or twice a week? I do not smoke at all..please suggest

Hello.... I understand what you what to know to clear doubts regarding your desire to have hookah with your present condition.... I think you should know that hookah contains tobacco which is samething present in cigarette... But in hookah there will more concentration of dose delivered since there wont be a filter paper as seen in some cigarettes... Considering your present condition you will be usually advised to stay away from cigarette smoking and alcohol consumption from the physician you are showing and it is also associated with long term problems like lung cancers, oral cancers etc.... Since it will aggravate your condition, I strongly recommend you to avoid trying hookah...