Dexolac Formula supplemnt
Hi, My baby boy is one month old now. Doctor advised to use dexolac 1 when there is insufficient breast milk. We are using it only once in a day and breast milk all other times. Today I saw a label on the packet stating that "if opened use within 21 days". But we cannot complete the packet within that time as we are using only once in a day. I just wanted to know if we can use t after 21 days of ignoring the statement as the powder will be wasted.

Dr. Shekhar Biswas
Pediatrician 12 yrs exp Delhi
Normally go as per manufacturer 's advice becoz bacterial overgrowth may occur