Detected as Sigmoid Colon
Hi, I went for CT scan and diagnosed with sigmoid colon. I'm taking treatment from 2 months (pain relieving medicine suggested by doctor+fibre powder).But, I'm not able to see much improvement. I have pain in lower abdomen+unable vacate stools completely+ light pain started while urinating also. Could you suggest something for curing this.

Hi...I am dr ankit Maheshwari , DM gastroenterologist in lucknow. From ur complaints it appears u probably have constipation. Its cause can be ascertained on seeing Ct plates. Consume lot of water, high fibre diet n fibre at night as prescribed to u by your doctor. Is not relieved u can consult me.