Dermoid cysts in ovary

I have dermoid cysts in my left ovary and how do overcome it through medication. It is a size of 1-2cm. What should I do to heal my ovary and regain normal health of my ovary. I m taking krimson 35 and on diet and doing my regular exercise also. I have lost 8 kgs and after which I got to know about dermoid cysts in left ovary. Pls suggest what should I do.

Doctor Answers (3) on Dermoid cysts in ovary

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Above mentioned  tablet is a synthetic  hormone  and can have potential  side effects  in the long  run.  You can heal all your cysts and hormones  by addressing  the  root cause of your problem  and healing from the root cause. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Sachin Dalal Mumbai | Gynecologist
Dermoid cysts do not respond to any medical treatment. They require laparoscopic removal.
Dr. Shikha Shah Mumbai | Gynecologist
Don't do anything. Just 3 monthly usg... no medicine can dissolve dermoid