I have red round rash on my penis head. I applied ring guard. It gave some relief but not fully cure. Some time it itches also. I am facing this problem from last 10 days. Pl tell me the solution and what medicine should I take.
11 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Himanshu Gupta
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Stop applying ringgaurd and consult a dermatologist near you, it is difficult to suggest treatment on the basis of a picture only. Detailed history, examination and some investigations are required.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?