Ring guard
Hi am facing a problem since few months am getting pimple kind of things I think it is ring guard and am applying a cream

Hello, I would have helped you if you had uploaded your photos. Since you said that you are having pimples on Your face and you are already using a cream. If you are not satisfied with the cream that you are using then you.need to consult a dermatologist bust before that avoid dust and pollution exposure. Was your face on regular basis with clean water, use face wash but not soap that which is mild.