Ring guard

Hi am facing a problem since few months am getting pimple kind of things I think it is ring guard and am applying a cream
views-icons 246 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Ring guard

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician

I would have helped you if you had uploaded your photos.

Since you said that you are having pimples on Your face and you are already using a cream. If you are not satisfied with the cream that you are using then you.need to consult a dermatologist bust before that avoid dust and pollution exposure. Was your face on regular basis with clean water, use face wash but not soap that which is mild.

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?