Dermatologists. Pls help

I have got dark spots on my fore arm, Upper portion of arm and little bit on upper back. Is this what we call pigmentation? I am attaching pictures as well, if they will help in diagnosis. What should I do. Thanks.
views-icons 32 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

It's very less..use dermadew caloe lotion twice daily for fifteen days
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?