Dermatologists
I have been using sofradex f ointment n now i want to stop it but my facing so much trouble like rashes itchiness burning sensation. What do i do?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. You seem to have developed side effects due to use of topical steroid.  The following steps will help you :1. Stop the cream you ate using. 2.see a qualified dermatologist 3.you'll need very mild steroids to help your skin wean off for a week or two as advised by the dermatologist.  4. You must use sunscreens and may need topical retinoid cream - to induce skin changes towards improvement and to keep pimples and rashes away. How this helps.