Dermatological problem

I am having severe itching since past 10 days during night time...when ever i touch the itchy year it will get change into tiny rashes...should i concern doctor?
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Dermatological problem

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Hope it helps you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?