Derm infection
Derm infection in private area including testicles. I m taking tablets and using gel over it . It looks cure up to time when i take tablets but it again comes when i stop medicins ....

Dr. Navya G
Hi there.. I can understand your concern.. itching is very distressing and embarrassing.. itching in private area could be due to unhygienic habits, not cleaning it regularly, not changing undergarments regularly or due to allergy to clothes.. or could be tenia infection.. please maintain hygiene in private area.. consult nearest dermatologist once..