Deprived sleep
I am not able to get sleep , since few days. N whenever i try to sleep its never be a sound one and due to this i am suffering from heavy headache. Lot of stress is prevailing too. Suggest me some good medicines.

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello first desress yourself by desress techniques, take a glass of milk while going to bed do good lifestyle modification procedures like early to bed and early to rise should help you bye
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

Tab Etizola Plus once daily at night 8 pm is the ideal drug for you. You might need a prescription for this though. All the best

Consequences of being sleep deprived