My father suffering from depression he attempt suicide two times .i took treatment in wimhans and aims but no improvement in my father kindly please help me
views-icons 73 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Your father needs continues care.  He needs to be seen by a psychiatrist  and psychologist on a regular basis.  Vimhans and AIIMS  are both good centers with very good doctors.  Please choose a doctor and follow up with them on a regular basis.  History of previous  suicide  attempt is a risk for another attempt. Hence it is a priority  that you consult and follow up with a psychiatrist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?