Another failed suicide attempt
This time my brother saw the letter i kept on the table while i was on the beach on the brink of diving into the deep ocean. These thoughts have killed me, the harassment, the bullying, the mental pain, tiredness, fucked up mental state. I'm tired. so very tired idk what to say or do but i do need help and nothing is helping me I've tried acting happy all this time but i can't do it anymore. I'm tired and i wish to suicide. Being continuosly said that I'm faking my depression. Being continually bullied harassed. I really can't take it anymore. Please send some help.a

I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hello You will have to share more details as to the reason behind you taking the step in the first place. If you need my help, kindly get in touch with my online or consult a therapist near you