Depressions
Hi my name charan My problem .Even 6 monthms i see any wife cheated husband and girlfriend cheated boyfriend videos are seen and if any news related cheating i too emotional and crying 24 hours thinking WHY SHE CHEATED HER HUSBAND and crying some panic attack also come like HEART RATE too high full sweating too much crying every 2 mins thinking why she cheated thinking and too crying RECENT 15 DAYS BACKI ACCIDENTAL SEE A KOREAN DRAMA LIKE CHEATING IAM CRYING 2 DAYS NOO FOOD TALOCKDOWN SO IAM NOT CONSULT ANY DOCTORS iam a degree student ian not concatenation on my studies always thinking why she cheated and crying plzz help

Well it’s good u have been frank about your complaints. Such severe issues cannot be sorted out on QnA. Have u been under treatment? Any drugs intake? The world is full of small and big cheats in all spheres of life from religious to political, social service people to well paid individuals and do on. For how many types will you cry? Even with this and births ur crying will make no difference. Wake up and use ur time and energies to live ur own life and if you had a similar experience, accept it , don’t repeat it and move on.
Stop watching videos of the type u r used to. Delete those apps.
Consult a Psychiatrist.