Depression tension
I am in a relationship for the past 6 years and facing lot of problem. can u pkease help me? i dont kno what to do. and i dont have anyone to help me

Dr. Shilpa Sri S.K
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, sorry to hear you are facing problems with your partner. Lot of problems in romantic relationship happen because of lack of proper communication, trust and failure to meet the other's expectations. Discuss with your partner at length about how you are feeling and look into what is hurting you. If it is not leading you anywhere, do consider help of a professional.