Depression problems

I'm not sure if m suffering from depression really. But nowadays due to some personal issues I've just stopped loving and living life. Nothing as such makes me laugh or smile. I have a lot of issues with my family...society etc in different spheres of life. I seek to be alone all the time except for being with a couple of people. I have no ambition/ aim as such. I have a lot of issues with the people surrounding me. Do I need to take anti depressants? Am I in depression ?

Hello there...., Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem.... Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells.... Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening.... Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms....Kindly consult Psychiatrist for further evaluation amd treatment....