Depression may be
I am so worried , parents are forcing to complete some incomplete stuff and m mentally not ready, I can't do that, tired of daily fights n lies I don't know what to do, I have told my parents to consult psychiatrist but they are just saying you have to just complete that work, I have no friendss no one to discuss all dis, seriously thinking for suicide.please help me

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

What is ur problem ?? What are they asking you to complete? ? If u are not happy  I feel you need to visit a Psychologist and have clarity about you and your future.
Dr. Mohit Shah
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
If they are not agreeing to your problem, you take initiative and visit a psychiatrist, he will be able to guide you through and also involve your parents to understand you better, don't loose hope