Depression

I can't recover from any problem easily even it is family matter or any other.my reason of depression am jobless and after 3year of married life no baby.At many time my anger reached at peak level than I cant see who one in front of me ,what I talk etc .Mostly I beat myself badly and try to physically hurt myself.

Doctor Answers (1) on Depression

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello, I can understand that situations around you seem to be adverse, and you must be having a tough time dealing with these. However symptoms of extreme irritability and self harm mentioned by you here are signs of a mental health illness. May be these factors have increased your vulnerability to such an illness. U would strongly urge you to seek a psychiatric consultation at the earliest. Your condition requires immediate attention and medication along with psychological intervention is likely to benefit you.. Hope this helps you..