Depression

I'm feeling trouble sometime and chest pain I conduct ecg and echo test but there is nothing and the doc gave me anxiety medications. But now after 2 months I'm again feeling depression and I can't concentrate sometimes. And get worried about little things.
views-icons 128 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

K V Anand
Clinical Psychologist 9 yrs exp Palakkad

Hi. Welcome to practo. I see that you are having the present depression after two months. You need to tell me why you had the first episode of chest pain. Were you stressed? I suggest you to have thorough understanding of stress and anxiety and related problems. You can opt for telephone counseling with me. Don't mind the present depression. Ignore it. Engage in physical activities and entertainment. Take care
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Neuropsychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
The symptoms you are having are chest pains depressed mood, anxiousness, worry about minor matters. May be you are having anxiety disorder. You need treatment from Psychiatrist for 6 months
Dr. Tarun Nigam
Psychiatrist 5 yrs exp Kanpur
It's unfortunate that you are dealing with this problem ... from the information provided most probable cause can be illness anxiety disorder, Depression , panic disorder, and somatization disorder . I will like to advice you to visit a psychiatrist in consultation with family physician Hope this has helped you ..