Depression
I am suffring from depression from last 3 yrs when i am going any other place i was very scared.I am reached anybother place i feel that i am going to back home when i reach back home i feeling gud. Can u please tell me that what i am doing. I feel very weakness.

Dr. Amit Jagtiani
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Rohtak
I am not very clear what you meant to express. Are you scared of going out of your home alone? Do you fear crowded places (eg bus, train, cinema etc)? Your symptoms seem to be of psychological nature. It would be better if you consult a psychiatrist.