I am so disturb from my family problems that's why i am always suffering from mental disturbance ,depression snd frustration what should i do for my mental peace
152 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rakesh Singh (M.PT) (PT)
Orthopedic Physiotherapist 17 yrs exp Delhi
be calm first. try to solve the problems easy going. do some breathing exercises. go for walk. otherwise meet a good psychiatric counsellor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.