Depression
I am not sure if its a depression situation. I have been having terrible mood swings since a couple of years . At some point of the day i am happy followed by sadness , anger frustration. Small matters affects me physically and mentally. I worry unnecessarily and random thoughts gives me headache.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. A few more details are required before coming to any conclusions. You need counselling and also pharmacotherapy. Kindly consult a psychiatrist for further help and counselling. A good psychiatrist will be able to help you well. You just need to talk it out. You can find best psychiatrist near you on practo app itself. You can choose based on the recommendations and reviews. I hope you will consult a psychiatrist soon. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain