Depression
I am in depression..could not focus on my study and other matter....there is matter of a boy who was in my life..they ignoring me...but i also decided to ignoring him but dont now i could not

Ignoring can happen only when you decide or resolve about the issues which you both had. Unless you have a clarity of what to do and why am I doing you cannot ignore or forget anything from our life.
Try to consult a Psychological Counsellor in ur city or through online to decide about you and your future life.
You are feeling sad and confused.  Please don't term it as depression.  All get confused while taking life decisions.  In case if you cannot,  take help of a psychologist or a counselor
Resolve your issue at the basic level before it starts bothering your productivity and career.
Hi.. Problems in relationships and low mood and depressive symptoms after break up happen to everyone. What is probably troubling you is what he did to you. A part of your self respect and self worth is with him. It's important you realise you are the most important person for yourself.
Kindly meet a psychiatrist and a counsellor both.. And bounce back because you are worth it. Take care. Regards, Dr. Priyadarshani Jain Mumbai
Hello....... Life changes, such as getting a regular good night's sleep, keeping to a healthy diet,getting regular exercise, can help you feel more in control and more able to cope. activities such as meditation, breathing exercises and learning ways to think about problems differently. You will forget him, it takes some time.. Be positive, and hopefull..