Depression
I am feeling so confused and hopeless. I feel lethargic whole day and sleep alott. I have lost interest in almost everything. Please help

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello, may I know what do u do? Since how long you feel this? I'm sure you can come out of this by consulting a psychologist /Counsellor in your city at the earliest.
Dr. Swapna Patker
Psychologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

There is a reason behind every feeling. Please consult a psychologist and take professional help. Counseling and sharing will surely help.
Dr. Varalakshmi
Psychiatrist 4 yrs exp Chennai

As you have already mentioned you seem to have signs of depression .Please take help of a psychiatrist for proper assessment and treatment