Depression?

Hello. I've my exams approaching from this 13th of September. I really wanna top. But I've issues going on w my boyfriend. He's saying that he wants to break up with me because I fight with him a lot. I had even given a test in my school which said that I'm suffering from severe depression. Even after that he won't understand. I cry over everything. I can't study at all. I feel withdrawn from life. And from everyone. I cannot even say this to my parents because they don't know that I've a boyfriend. I cannot concentrate on anything. I'm upset almost everytime. Please help. What should I do? How? Plus I can't even stay without my boyfriend. Please help me

Doctor Answers (3) on Depression?

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
I feel if u could learn to compartmentalise ur issues and situations or to prioritise the need of the hour, Instead if blaming the people around you or the situation u r facing,  then you hv mastered it.
To do so ,  vonult a Counsellor  in your city and practice it.
Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
Hi. Is your bf really conserned? I mean i find it hard to believe that someone who loves you will make things difficult for you in your crucial times. If he really had feelings he would have supported you despite the differences and solved issues only aftr your exams were over
Please prioritise in life. This is the key for you.  Talk to your mom or dad about this. You have not commited a crime. They will be there for you when no one else is.
Ms. SnehaJanaki Ramesh Mumbai | Counselling Psychologist
Hello. I can see that you're feeling extremely distressed at this time. Having relationship issues and academic pressures at the same time is taking a toll on your health. If you have been diagnosed with depression, please consult a mental health professional like a psychiatrist or a counselling psychologist to help function more effectively . You could perhaps ask your boyfriend and other close friends to support you during this stressful time. And you could discuss relationship conflicts once you're slightly more at ease.