Depression, anxiety

I feel anxiety, fear, restlessness and now headache due to this each moment now. I fear to talk to people, my mind always tends to underestimate myself. not able to socialise, back pain is also there. unable to concentrate and even meditate now.

Doctor Answers (5) on Depression, anxiety

Dr. Snigdha Mishra Delhi | Counselling Psychologist
The issues you have described may be due to various reasons. Vitamin deficiency and hormonal imbalance or psychological disorder. The information you have shared in insufficient to make a clear diagnosis.
Visit you General Physician soon. He can guide you appropriately after tests etc. You can also go to a psychiatrist and discuss your issues.. Any good Psychiatrsist will ask you for a blood test to rule our defeciencioes and hormonal imbalances before a diagnosis. SO do not worry. In any case also look for a counsellor/ psychologist near you to help you with your fears anxiety and negative view of self.
Exercise everyday. Go out in the morning sun. Eat well and maintain a sleep routine completing 7 hrs sleep atleast
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
It is some anxiety which is showing  those symptoms .
It could be due to some unattended /unresolved expectations of yours which was never addressed by you.
According to me do visit a Psychologist  and share your emotions and feelings which would give you a better clarity to handle all those issues.
hi, start exercising. drink lots of water.
Megha Sarin Delhi | Clinical Psychologist
I can understand what you are going through and how much this is bothering you. I think we need a detailed history to be able to decide your course of treatment. However from whatever you have explained i feel you must consult a Clinical Psychologist so as to address your thoughts, to help regain your self confidence and to help you solve all the other issues. If needed you should also consult a psychiatrist for medication. The exact course of treatment can only be decided when you meet either a Psychologist or a Psychiatrist so that they can take a detailed history and guide you further.  You will definitely feel better after treatment. We are there to help you, incase you need any assistance feel free to contact me. 
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi,  from your description  it seems that you are suffering from  Depression and anxiety.  Are you  having  stress of exams or some other stress? 
Do consult a Psychiatrist who specialises in counselling.  You may  need only  counselling  sessions  to come out of this phase or some medication for a short duration may be prescribed. 
You will definitely get better and can be  completely be free  of these symptoms with the correct treatment. 
Hope this helps, All the Best!