Depression anxiety
Hi Dr I m taking depran 10 since last 14 yrs ..due to depression  anxiety now this med is not working ,Dr advise me to take zaptra 25 along with tryp 10,the composition are prexitine 25 mg clonazepam 5 mg along with amitriptiline 10 mg ,is this medicine has sideefect regarding sex I m married man and I have 3 children

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
these medications do have side effects, but what is important to understand is that the more common culprit for sexual disturbances is depression and anxiety rather than the medication. as your health improves, so will your sexual activity. if howsoever. you still have concerns, discuss with your psychiatrist for a change of medication. good luck.