Depression and dizziness

I want to remove my depression completely but unable to get out of it and main problem which i want to consult is that m suffering from dizziness for last 1 weak atleast. M nt getting it whats d problem as even m nt having any weakness too.

Doctor Answers (2) on Depression and dizziness

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello...I can understand your problem....dizziness could lead to mild depression , cause for dizziness should be evaluated....sleep for 7-8 hours ...lack of sleep could cause dizziness and depression....you consult general physician in the nearest Hospital.....
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest.... Sometimes, there may be no clear reason for your depression but, whatever the original cause, identifying what may affect how you feel and the things that are likely to trigger depression is an important first step..... Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening....Consult Psychiatrist....