Depressed state...
I had teeth treatment.. Of all teeth.. Doctor had grind them all...and use cap over it... I am very much depressed abt it... For last 50 days I am. Not able to sleep only thinking abt it...pls pls I am going into depression ... I am yet to marry... God know what will happen to me

I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "juhi parashar -psychotherapist " for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Do not worry....rather take a proper counselling for it...