Deppression

My close Friend is too disturb in her life due to her relationship, She is too frustrated and angered all time, not talking with anyone specially family member. I don't want to loose her and her real nature, that why i need what suggestion are available for me to connect her with their family and social life.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

I appreciate your concern about your friend. At the same time she is the one who needs to talk to an expert find out what is actually bothering her. Please take her to a psychologist which would be beneficial to her to overcome her stress and anxiety due to some reasons which only she knew.
Dr. Amit Jagtiani
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Rohtak
I appreciate your concerns for the well being of your friend. Sad mood, irritability etc could be the signs of depression. I would suggest that you talk to her, encourage her to discuss her concerns and suggest her to seek professional help if required. A counselling session with a clinical psychologist might help. She may also need medicines to deal with her symptoms.