Dental treatment
I want to undergo tooth extraction and root canal . But I am hiv positive. Which doctor or hospital should I consult in south Mumbai. What are the precautions I should takt

Dr. Sanket Chakraverty
Dentist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Yes you can go to any government hospital and get it done. If you are going to any pvt dental clinic, then you should inform them before hand. Make sure after extraction all the cotton used at the extraction side should be disposed of with proper care and you should be very careful while spitting.
In government hospital the have proper protocol for hiv + patients. You can go government dental hospital at VT. Or nair dental hospital at mumbai central. Some pvt clinic too treat hiv + patients.