Dental Problems

Hi I am facing a lots of dental problems because of smoking like black teeth and dark gums. I am thinking to go for teeth whitening. Is that a good option and how much will it cost ? What can i do for dark gums? Please reply asap.

Doctor Answers (2) on Dental Problems

Dr. Anish Goyal Gurgaon | Prosthodontist
Hi, because of smoking, black tar gets deposited on the teeth. Black lining can be removed with scaling and polishing of teeth. Regarding teeth bleaching, that we can assess after scaling whether you need it or not. Gums bleaching can be done by soft tissue laser in single visit. For any further enquires feel free to contact. Take care.
Teeth whitening is definitely a good and safe option but you need to quit smoking for long lasting results.cost depends on the kind of whitening procedure( in office or at home) done for your teeth.you can visit your dentist to know more about these procedures and which one best suits your condition.