Dental problem
Met with an accident 9 months ago. Damaged 3 of my teeth. Out of which 1 cracked,one broke into 2 pcs and the 3rd one got damaged at roots. RCT was done in the 2&3one but crown was put in the 2nd one. the dentist said the one which got damaged at roots will get fixed automatically. though it has fixed yet there is pain

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

Root fractures are the most common cause of pain in an untreated tooth. Need to assess the site and extent if fracture in an X ray. Consult ur Dentist for exact help
Dr. V.K. Shukla
Dentist 9 yrs exp Lucknow
It seems that a large periapical pathology means infection around root end of the teeth occur so apicocectomy means operative procedure will resolve ur problem either teeth will be extracted.
Dr. Abhishek Jain
Dentist 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi, There could possibly some infection in that tooth or reinfection in the tooth treated earlier. This could only be diagnosed with proper examination and intra oral x rays.. Get it checked by any specialist or u can contact me for the proper diagnosis n treatment.