Dental problem
I want to put braces for my teeth. How much will cost for it. And also for cleaning. Provide individually

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

The cost of Braces treatment varies depending on the type of material used and the skill and confidence of the Orthodontist. It usually starts from around 25K onwards. Scaling and polishing also depends upon the amount of deposits on the teeth. Usually it starts from 1K onwards
Hi , ur braces treatment will vary from diff clinic to clinic . Basically it starts from 25000 and for scaling and polishing it will cost about 650 to 1000