Dental problem

I have been having Dental problem like hypersensitivity, couldn't eat anything from right side even blood is coming if I force to eat. Not able to drink even water just because of sensitivity eh oh causing pain from teeth towards right side of the brain. Pls advise

Doctor Answers (4) on Dental problem

Hello all types or dental hypersensitivities are manageable ...so don't worry about that .. Just go through few questions below so that we can come to final diagnosis Do you feel any cavity when place tongue over that are . do you have problem of food getting stuck between teeth . do you have any swelling associated with problematic area . This could be a case of deep cavity or severe wear and tear of teeth ... Clinical examination and few x rays can take us to final diagnosis ... .but do not ignore this problem ..it may worsen afterwards
Hi. Based on your chief complaint , it looks like you need a root canal treatment. Visit a dentist to start it. Regards
Hi as u explained so much of sensitivity can be caused because of infected pulp or roots exposed of a tooth ne how u need to visit ur dentist for proper evaluation and best advice ..best of luck take care
It seems like you require dental clean up as early as possible because as you told that there is bleeding from gums which suggest swollen gums.... There are also chance of receeding of gums due to tarter deposit which exposes the root surface of teeth which might also causes hypersenitivity... So overall my sugestion is visit your dentist as early as possible and do tooth clean up first ajd follow his/her instructions.... Thank you