Dental problem

I had wisdom teeth, which did'nt cam e out properly and had big hole...  And having unbearable pain..

Dr. Dishank Bhardwaj
Dentist 7 yrs exp Delhi
I suppose you are suggesting that you got your wisdom tooth extracted and it have not healed properly and now you're having unbearable pain. If this is the case get an x-ray done to check whether the complete tooth was extracted or a tooth piece is remaining inside. If the complete tooth has been extracted then gargle with warm saline water several times a day and take pain killer because Wisdom tooth extraction takes time to heal and if there a tooth piece remaining then talk to the dentist. It usually takes more than a week to completely heal. may u get well soon and satisfied with my answer. regard's Dr. Dishank Bhardwaj
Dr. Rohit Sachdeva
Dentist 2 yrs exp Delhi
it should be removed this is an impaction first go and get a opg from nearby x ray lab and have ketrol.dt 2 tab with water