Dental problem

Hi doctor,i am getting brownisg sediment type on my teeths for few weeks.And it is also turning very yellowish.Plz tell me what is thw cost of scaling and polishing.And from where it can be done.
views-icons 21 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rupak Sinha
Dentist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
You should get your scaling done. Charges varies from doctor to doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?