Dental problem
Am suffering with fluorosis. So that my teeth are becoming yellow colour. Is there any permanent treatment to this problem.
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Bleaching will help u U can consult dentist near by u Ask for bleaching If it is not working for U can have crowns on ur front teeth
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Symptoms of dental fluorosis
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.